I am a leader, syndicated author, and Business Change Consultant.
As a Member of Institute of Consulting / Chartered Management Institute (CMI), I specialise in interim / project management services including:
– business change
– retail / Ecommerce
– CRM / ERP / HR / BI / PDM / PLM / CAD
– manufacturing / product data and lifecycle management
– CAD process / data management (Concept, Industrial, Mechanical, PWB, Assembly, Simulation)
– bespoke web / application development
– vendor selection
– package implementation
– proposal preparation
– failing project recovery
– establishing best-practice / project lifecycle definition / ‘PMO-In-Box’
– practice development
– value proposition development / go to market
– break into new consulting area / revive ‘stalled’ practice
High calibre CLIENT EXECUTIVE and PROJECT MANAGER with 19 years business change management, project/programme management, business development, account management, supplier management, partner/channel management, business solution delivery and resourcing solution experience.
I place heavy emphasis on growing practices and businesses through sales, pre-sales, recruitment/professional services and client PM engagements.
With a deep understanding of business, technology, process, change and operational issues, I identify, define, sell and implement business-focused solutions, delivering benefits to quantifiable measures.
Please get in touch to explore how I can help you to achieve your goals.
Keep sailor – I love to sail small and large craft.
I also keep and maintain several classic cars including an 1968 E-type and 1954 MG.